jueves, 11 de junio de 2009

hope for hopeless

So this time I remember when you used to tell me how I shouldnt fall for you

And Im taking my way away from you and everything I feel, somewhere Ill find the way to let your stars outside,cause it hurts when they shine without you.

today is the time to remember how my bed is useful for sleeping too, and my lips wont die if they dont kiss you, but they dont feel like anything else, tonight.

the good part about not having a thing, is that I have nothing to lose, so Im not afraid to wait, until you realize that I can be your story, if you give me the chance to show you how the moon is shining bright for us outside.

They say there is hope for hopeless too.

this time Im wondering what are you feeling, cause my soul is crying, and you seem so far away, so now I remember the way you used to tell me how I shouldnt fall for you, sorry I never meant to.

1 comentario: